2007 is finally coming to an end. It was a pretty tough year for me, with all these lousy things happening😥
1) Both my immediate superior left in March and April.
2) Injured my back while holidaying in Melbourne and had poor accommodation during the trip.
3) Stressful work life as there were too many things on hand and not enough people to help me out.
4) In and out of hospital due to a relapse of reflux that was caused by lots of stress from work and from the head of department.
5) Promotion – wasn’t given much new portfolios and had a lousy increment after 9 years of service.
6) Saw how much my head of department “care” for her sick staff.
7) Failure of ACCA paper.
But of course, there were happy things too😆
1) Addicted to scrapbooking and attended fun and interesting lessons.
2) Took a 3 months break to fully rest my body (although not yet 100% recovery till now).
3) Had time to sort out lots of long outstanding issues.
4) Met up with my teddy bear artist friend from Hong Kong. We only communicated through email beforehand.
5) A better understanding of my buddy and thus a stronger/firmer friendship between us.
In 2008, I hope the following “dreams” can be realised/fulfilled🙂
1) A better year for my buddy with big big improvements in her life.
2) A new and much better job opportunity thus earning more money.
3) A less stressful life.
4) Great health.
5) Still have time for my hobbies such as scrapbooking and can do much better than before.
6) Vacation in a country that I’ve never been there before.
7) Pass my final paper in ACCA and gain more relevant work experience so as to apply for CPA membership.
8)Get married?? Hahaha!!!!
Last but not least, a HAPPY & WONDERFUL 2008 to all of you!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!